Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Clouds (My first ever blog)

   Today is rainy. I like it when it is cloudy. The way I see it, clouds are the way God decorates the sky for us. It is something for the sun to reflect on and to give the sky some contrast. The air currents in the clouds provide them with wonderful patterns. The clouds break up sunlight in the setting times so wonderfully. I find the sky so beautiful and compelling during these times. Although, it is always a beautiful sky when the clouds are loose and fluffy and full of patterns.
  I took a few photos of the morning sky today. I do this often and post the pics on facebook. I am thinking of  make a video for my youtube account also. As an artist, I find myself wanting to share all the wonderful beauty that I see in the world. I am learning just how to do that, a little at a time.
  Everyone can take a few minutes to just look up and see the beauty in the sky. It is an awesome thing.
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment