Thursday, January 20, 2011

Videos

Hey,
 I've been making videos lately on youtube. I am really enjoying the learning process. You see I had never made a video before, so each video I make is a new experience. I am getting a little better each time I make one. I am also enjoying the process of learning something new. I try to do something new each time I make a new video. I've learned to respond to comments, edit videos, lighting, uploading, friend request, etc. So much to learn.
 I have also noticed that making the videos cheers up my mood. I get happy within the first ten minutes of creating one. I never expected that and think it is a great advantage.
 The videos are general life experiences. Just sharing myself, things that happen to me. My hair is long and I show it in videos. I have also learned how to edit pictures together, so I can scan in artwork and feature it in a video with music. I really like to do that.
 If you are interested in checking out what I have been learning... here is a link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sharondipity1313?feature=mhsn

Let me know what you think... feedback can help me learn and get better as I keep doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment